Schooling at Blackhorse is by appointment only. Contact Rachel Miles at 502-403-8506 or email@example.com.
- All riders must be supervised by a trainer.
- No more than 6 riders in a group at one time, including riders and trainer(s). Please group by skill level.
- Schooling time slots are 2 hours.
- Times and days must be pre-approved at least 24 hours in advance.
- Protective headgear that meets ASTM/SEI standards with harness attached that meets USEF standards is required.
- Riders are required to wear a body-protecting vest that meets/exceeds current USEF rules.
- Approved, medical armbands must be worn by all riders.
- A negative, legible, current Coggins must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to schooling.
- Ability forms must be completed.
Fees: Horse/Rider $40 each
Directions: Use GPS: 1432 Todds Point Road, Simpsonville, KY 40067
Change Policy: Changes are permitted only if capacity allows.
Refund Policy: No refunds.
Entry Options: PayPal or by check made out to “Blackhorse Stables”
Release and Indemnity
Blackhorse’s liability is an e-waiver available at:
Trainer’s Insurance Policy
Trainers must have Blackhorse Stables LLC as an additional insured on their Liability Policy accompanying rider(s). Email a copy to email@example.com prior to schooling.
Releases must be completed by every rider and trainer prior to schooling. Online submission only; no paper releases will be accepted.
XC Jumps Gallery
Download link here